- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning, comfort and stability.
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Electrical Hazard Protection ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds
Our field-tested Hypercharge men's work boots are built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.