Our Timberland PROÂ® Pit Boss soft toe is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and durability
- GoodyearÂ® welt construction for extra durability
- Soft toe
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- CambrelleÂ® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PROÂ® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 710 grams/1.57 pounds
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PROÂ® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEMâ„¢
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PROÂ® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance