This is our standard TiTAN work boot - dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. These feature alloy safety toes, cement construction, and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN last for lightweight protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New low-profile Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds
- Rubber Outsole heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance
- Electrical Hazard Protection ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.