Crafted for the modern-day worker, the Impact Hiker Waterproof Thinsulate™ Carbon Composite Toe Work Boot has all the durability and toughness Cat Footwear is known for in a rugged hiker-inspired design. Equipped with a carbon composite safety toe, full-grain waterproof leather, and Thinsulate™ insulation, you're prepared to weather any conditions. A slip-resistant outsole and comfort-engineered support keep you steady on your feet. The Impact Hiker is the perfect work boot for anyone in the modern workplace.
- Waterproof to keep your feet dry on the job
- Carbon Composite Toe is a type of composite toe that protects against impact or compression (ASTM F2413-18)
- ReVive Tech: Engineered Comfort to support your foot. Made with lightweight cushioning that is durable and provides more energy return than other foams.
- Electrical Hazard Protection is rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions (ASTM F2413-18)
- SRX Slip-Resistant rubber outsole is abrasion resistant, performs against oil and water and provides best-in-class traction on slippery surfaces
- Thinsulate™ Insulated lining to keep your feet warm
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability
- Strobel Construction
- 100% post industrial recycled polyester linings