BATTLE OPS: We are mission ready, set and go. Battle OPS gear is built to the exact specifications of professionals from around the world. For those who cannot differentiate between their job and their passion, our gear is engineered to an unrivaled standard. Built to be lightweight, durable, with shock absorbing comfort using proprietary outsoles and a custom fit footbed engineered to work together to provide optimal performance. Our work footwear meets applicable industry safety standards. Our commitment to meet the needs of those on the front lines will never end always move forward. The Battle Ops BOPS6002 Composite toe, 6 in., Polishable, Waterproof (Men’s) black tactical boot is light and flexible. The EVA mid-sole provides shock absorbing comfort while the fiberglass shank offers support and torsional rigidity. The Battle Ops durable rubber outsole delivers slip resistant traction for any terrain and our removable custom fit footbed provides all day comfort. Includes: HEEL COMFORT PODS: Anatomically positioned to secure the ankle. POLISHABLE TOE: Easy to polish for uniform coordination. APMA APPROVED: Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Meets ASTM 2413-17 EH.
- Cement constructed with slip resistant rubber outsole and EVA midsole
- Heel comfort pods: anatomically positioned to secure the ankle
- Generous multi fit system: removable footbed allows you to customize your perfect fit
- Fiberglass shank offers support and torsional rigidity
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- YKK side zipper
- Polishable toe: easy to polish for uniform coordination
- APMA approved: approved by the American podiatric medical association
- Composite safety toe ASTM 2413-17 EH standard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.