Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather
- Steel shank
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Abrasion-resistant rubber "Georgia Logger" outsole
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 6.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.