Built with an injected molded construction, the Georgia FLXPoint ULTRA composite toe waterproof pull-on work boot is extremely flexible and packed with comfort. Leather pull straps on the salt resistant leather upper make pulling on the boot an easy task. The interior is equipped with a waterproof membrane and a breathable moisture-wicking lining. Also inside is the Georgia Boot Comfort Core Next Gen insole, a removable memory foam footbed with individual shock-absorbing comfort core pillars and cooling air flow channels.
The Ergo-Fit composite toe cap on this non metallic pull on boot is designed to match the shape of your foot so your toes have more room and is rated for ASTM F2413 protective toe standards.
The multi-layered outsole consists of a fiberglass shank for arch support, a lightweight PU midsole, a 3-pronged TPU shank for added multi-directional support, and a TPU outsole. The defined heel outsole meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards for protective toe footwear.
If you’re looking for a flexible and supremely comfortable wellington work boot, try the Georgia FLXPoint ULTRA composite toe work boot.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Injection molded seamless construction
- TPU outsole with PU midsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 8 Inches in height
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Comfort Core® Next Gen memory foam insole
- Full-grain SPR salt-resistant leather
- 3-pronged TPU Suspension Shank for multidirectional support
- Secondary fiberglass shank for additional arch support