The Dryverse work boot puts a woman in control. Powered by ERGO, a comfort system that is engineered to integrate stability, flexibility, and comfort, this boot will keep you going all day. This 6''? boot is anatomically accurate to deliver on maximum comfort and continue to provide the durability expected with the Cat brand. The Dryverse boot has a traditional and classic style, and is not only waterproof but offers a steel toe protection. It also features durable details including cement construction, a poured PU midsole and a rubber outsole. With slip hazards always a possibility, the T870 outsole will have you covered and keep you on your feet. The 6''? steel toe work boot is available in three versatile colors with rugged details. Made specifically for a woman, this is footwear that's tough enough for the long haul.
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Cement Construction for added durability
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather or Nubuck Upper keeps feet dry and protected
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Nylex Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
- PU Foam Footbed for cushioned comfort
- Poured PU Midsole for additional shock absorption
- Nylon Shank provides stability and support
- T870 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
- Available in Soft Toe Dryverse 6''