Our Treenline mixed-media hikers boast a lightweight cushioned footbed and molded midsole for maximum comfort from the sidewalk to the trail. They also feature waterproofing and lining materials crafted from 50% recycled plastic diverted from landfills.
- Upper: Better Leather from a tannery rated silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Rustproof speed-lace hardware with lace hooks
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining
- Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed
- Midsole of compression-molded EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Rubber lug outsole